BHPH Homes is one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of wholesale foreclosure properties, having sold thousands of affordable houses since our founding in 2006. Please see our testimonials to read what our customers are saying about us.
Whether you are looking for a home to call your own or looking to buy investment property, our full-service team is here to help you find the most affordable homes with a hassle-free buying experience.
It’s simple and fast: buy foreclosed properties from Buy Here Pay Here Homes!
1. PROPERTY INQUIRY: Inquire about a property online or call (800) 849-3918 and speak to one of our asset managers. The asset manager can answer your questions and provide you with access to the home.
2. SELLER FINANCING APPLICATION: If you’re interested in seller financing, go to the page for the property you’re interested in and click the Apply for Financing link. Read the instructions carefully and complete our simplified application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
3. DEPOSIT: A deposit (usually 5%) is required to hold the property and will give you the exclusive right to purchase the property for 10 business days. If you decide not to proceed in 10 days, we will refund your deposit.
4. PURCHASE CONTRACT: We will mail, email or fax a purchase contract to you. We accept electronic copies of signatures (fax or email) for cash transactions. Financed transactions require notarization.
5. CASH CLOSING: Upon receipt of your signed contract, we will countersign the contract and send it back to you. Upon receipt of your signed contract and the full purchase price, you can take possession of the home.
6. FULL CLOSING: We offer a full closing option for some of our properties (reference the FAQ or ask your asset manager for details). Should you choose this option, you will be responsible for all closing costs. There is an additional fee of $395 on all full closings.
7. DEED RECORDING: We will prepare and in some cases record the deed transferring ownership to you. In most cases, a quit claim deed will be conveyed. Sometimes, depending on the type of deed received from our supplier, a special or limited warranty deed will be available. This process can take up to 180 days depending on the municipality. When financing, deed preparation and recording will be completed after the terms of the contract have been satisfied.